What We Believe
Our Purpose is to be a family bound together in Christ through the Holy Spirit and glorify God by loving Him and each other through worship, prayer, instruction, fellowship and evangelism.
Our Vision is to experience…
- WORSHIP so alive, anointed, and focused that people encounter God and interact with Him.
- TEACHING so accurate, understandable, and practical that people come to know and live the truth found in God’s Word.
- FELLOWSHIP so genuine, accepting, and contagious that people know they are welcome and they absolutely enjoy being here.
- TESTIMONIES so clear, sincere, and constant that people come to know Jesus in their lives.
- SERVICE MINDSET so creative, targeted, and sacrificial that people come to know we really care about the spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of individuals and families.
Our Core Beliefs
- The Bible is the Word of God and is our only source of spiritual truth.
- There is one God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus is the sinless Son of God who came to be the Savior of the World.
- All people are sinners by nature and by choice.
- Jesus died on the cross for our sin and rose from the dead.
- Salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Jesus alone.
- Jesus is coming again!